Friday 6 August 2010

Big Bum Fashion Fan: Scottee

Who are you?

Scottee.

What sort of things do you like to wear?

Lesbian Clown getup, I'm a bit of a magpie, if it glimmers then I want it. The pic shows me in my fave outfit, my 'Harsh is my Homegirl' small t-shirt.

Whose style do you admire?

Dawn French circa Big Knits and 1647. I love a woman in an oversized smock.

Give us some fat fashion advice!
  • Put your Ebay settings to 'plus size sequin', your life will never be the same again.
  • If it doesn't fit, wear it.
  • If it's too big, wear it.
What would be your dream find at the Big Bum Jumble?

A XXXXXL Lisa Stansfield tour t-shirt or Thunderbirds duvet cover.

What else would you like to say?

I'm so annoyed I'm away in Edinburgh for this! Your now obliged by the fatty community to run these quarterly!

Would you like to be featured in this hallowed spot? Go on, make your mother proud bigbumjumble@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment